One of the oldest, simple and extremely effective techniques that help us stay balanced, happy, grounded and hopeful. Gratitude is a technique that we almost always fail to practice or remember until we're hit with the worst challenge.
This Journal has 30 things for you to be grateful to. Plus 30 letters you can write. With consistency this journal will help in your emotional, mental as well as spiritual balance and well-being. Regular practice will bring in good results.
The more you feel grateful for something, the more you receive in abundance.
The Gratitude Journal (Digital)
Inside the e-Journal
- 67 Pages - Downloadable, PDf file
- 30 Journal prompts for 30 day
- 30 Letters of Gratitude
- You'll feel peaceful and hopeful
- A mindset shift from fixed to growth
- A better and lighter approach toward life